Community Outreach Programs
Outreach programs at Wayne Art Center allow us to form partnerships with schools, groups, and special needs populations in order to provide arts enrichment activities, field-trip opportunities, and expand the awareness of and appreciation for the visual arts in our community.
The Wayne Art Center currently provides:
- Merit Badge programs for both the Boy & Girl Scouts of America
- PLUS Art classes for seniors who demonstrate need
- Both traveling & in-house programs for children with special needs. We have been proud to partner with:
- The Timothy School (A school for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders)
- The Melmark School (A school for adolescents with a range of learning disabilities)
- St. Lucy's Day School (A school for children with visual impairment)
- The Woodlynde School (A school for children with minor learning disabilities)
Can you think of a way that your organization could partner with us to further the cause of art in our community? Please contact us today!