Because the Wayne Art Center is member-supported, membership is required to enroll in classes. Membership dues are tax-deductible. A Wayne Art Center membership is a wonderful opportunity to support a growing art center and to ensure high quality art programming is available for years to come.
Become a member online now when you register for classes.
Basic Membership Categories
All members enjoy these special benefits:
- Opportunity to enroll in the Center's full-term art, drama and music courses.
- Members-only discounts on workshops, lectures and bus trips.
- Invitations to members' receptions for exhibitions in the Ethel Sergeant Clark Smith Gallery.
- Invitations to special events.
- Discounts at selected art supply and framing shops (call for list).
- Subscription to our semiannual newsletter.
Step up to higher levels of membership and enjoy even more benefits.
Patron · $100
All the basic membership benefits, plus a free Wayne Art Center T-shirt and 10% discount on a workshop.
Benefactor · $250
All the benefits of Patron membership, plus a hand-crafted appreciation gift.
Sponsor · $500
All the benefits of Benefactor membership, plus 10% discount on children's birthday party. (limited to the first 15 children).
Sustainer · $1,000
All the benefits of Sponsor membership, plus two free tickets to the Craft Forms Preview Party.
Founder · $2,500
All the benefits of Sustainer membership, plus opportunities to host a private reception in the Ethel Sergeant Clark Smith Gallery and to sponsor a prize in either the Juried Member's or National spring Open exhibition.
A copy of WAC's official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling 1-800-732-0999.