Plan your child's next birthday party at the Wayne Art Center! We offer both art and culinary parties for children, ages 3 & up for art, and 7 & up for culinary. You and your guests spread out in a private party area where one of our instructors will guide the children in an age appropriate art or cooking activity they will take home with them at the end of the party. The Art Center provides the space, instruction, all supplies and a crafty (or tasty!) good time. A stress-free way for you to have a creative and fun filled party that is sure to delight!
- A private party area is available for two hours (plus 15-minute set up).
- Party area includes space for the art project, plus space to set up for cake, food & gifts!
- One art center teacher and an aide will lead a 1 and 1/2 hour age appropriate art activity based on your theme of choice. The center provides all art supplies.
You should bring:
- Your own cake and decorations, including cups, plates, etc. Wayne Art Center can provide a list of near-by restaurants for food delivery, or bring food and prepare it here in our fully functional kitchen! Please note that food and drinks are not included in the price of the party.
Planning the Party and other details:
- Parties are scheduled on Saturdays. (Other days may be available), be sure to ask the office when you are booking the party. Dates fill up fast so book early!
- The cost is $295 for an Art, Jewelry or Ceramic Party (up to 15 children) and $310 for a culinary party (up to 10 children)
- Additional child is $20. There is no charge for adults or membership charge
Suggested Themes and Projects:
Our instructors work with you when designing the theme for your child's party, some themes that have worked in the past are:
- Disney Themes
- Clay Projects & Pottery
- Jewelry Parties
- Princess Parties
- Tie-Dye & Batik
- Multi-Cultural Art
- Mixed Media Projects
"Thank you for a wonderful party on Saturday. My daughter and all her friends had a
fantastic time. The teacher was wonderful, and every parent who came told
me how fantastic the party was. Thanks again- I will definitely be
recommending the art center as a wonderful party experience."
— Mom, Party 2/19/2011