Take the stress out of Birthdays - host your child's next party at the Wayne Art center! We offer a range of party options on Saturday afternoons throughout the year, including: Art (ages 3 & up), Ceramic (ages 5 & up), Jewelry (ages 8 & up), and culinary (ages 8 & up) parties. Each party has a unique theme chosen by you, your child, and one of our professional art instructors or Chef's. A child's favorite book, character or hobby could all serve as inspiration for your memorable party day! The Art Center provides the space, instruction, all supplies necessary for a crafty (or tasty!) good time. A stress-free way for you to have a creative and fun filled party that is sure to delight!
- A private party area is available for two hours (plus 15-minute set up).
- Party area includes space for the art project, plus space to set up for cake, food & gifts!
- One art center teacher and an aide will lead a 90-minute age appropriate art activity based on your theme of choice. The center provides all art supplies.
You should bring:
- Your own cake (with the exception of cake decorating parties) and decorations, including cups, plates, etc. Wayne Art Center can provide a list of near-by restaurants for food delivery Please note that (with the exception of culinary parties) food and drinks are not included in the price of the party.
Planning the Party and other details:
- Parties are scheduled on Saturdays. (Other days may be available), be sure to ask the office when you are booking the party. Dates fill up fast so book early!
- The cost is $300 for an Art, Jewelry or Ceramic Party (up to 15 children) and $315 for a culinary party (up to 10 children)
- Additional child is $20. There is no charge for adults or membership charge
Suggested Themes and Projects:
Our instructors work with you when designing the theme for your child's party, some themes that have worked in the past are:
- Disney Themes
- Clay Projects & Pottery
- Jewelry Parties
- Princess Parties
- Tie-Dye & Batik
- Multi-Cultural Art
- Mixed Media Projects
"Thank you for a wonderful party on Saturday. My daughter and all her friends had a
fantastic time. The teacher was wonderful, and every parent who came told
me how fantastic the party was. Thanks again- I will definitely be
recommending the art center as a wonderful party experience."
— Mom, Party 2/19/2011