2019 Faculty Exhibition
September 15 – October 12, 2019
Artwork Drop-Off: Monday, September 9 & Tuesday, September 10, 10am - 5pm, in the Davenport Gallery
Each year Wayne Art Center showcases works by our very talented group of visual arts faculty. The show includes work from our regularly scheduled class teachers as well as intensive workshop instructors. This is a particularly important show, as it exemplifies the exceptional talent represented by our faculty and helps would-be students gain insight on instructors as they plan their course of study at WAC.
- Each faculty member is asked to submit up to 2 works.
- Please fill out attached inventory forms and labels before drop off.
- Be sure labels are taped to the back of the work.
- All works should be framed and wired for hanging. Non-framed work should be presented with clean edges.
- 3D work should be sturdy enough to sit securely on a pedestal or or artists should provide a base to provide stability.
- Wayne Art Center retains a 40% commission on all sales. Any commission resulting from work seen in the show also are subject to a 40% commission.
- Work will be insured by Wayne Art Center at 60% of its retail price while on display.
Sunday, September 15 4-6pm
Pick up of unsold work: October 14 &15 10am-5:00pm
» Full Exhibition Schedule