Now in its 37th year, Wayne Art Center’s Summer Art Camp offers art classes in a supportive and spacious environment. Come join the fun! A Summer of ISMs: From Classical to Modern
June 14 - August 20, 2021
invites campers ages 5-17 to learn about famous artists and their styles through the ages while creating their own masterpieces. Campers are presented with a variety of media as they develop skills in drawing and painting, ceramics, sculpture, collage, jewelry making, photography and more! Grab a paintbrush and a chisel as we dive into the past to discover A Summer of ISMs: From Classical to Modern
Summer Art Camp 2021
Information and Medical Form Policies and Procedures
- Full-day Sessions
· 9:30 am – 3:30 pm – Includes Lunch Bunch
- Half-day Sessions
· Morning: 9:30 am – 12:00 pm
· Afternoon: 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm
· Lunch Bunch: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- Registration · Registration opens Tuesday, March 16th. At this time space is limited. Registrations are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. The Camp Information and Medical Forms MUST be completed at time of registration. Class space will not be reserved until full payment is received. WAC is member-supported. Current membership is required to enroll.
- Summer Art Camp T-Shirt · Campers will receive a free camp t-shirt to design for each class they are enrolled.
- Scholarships · Wayne Art Center offers a limited number of scholarships based on financial need. Scholarship requests must be submitted in writing at lease 30 days prior to the class start date. Please submit requests to Wayne Art Center’s Executive Director, Nancy Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Private Lessons · Private Art, Music & Drama Lessons can be arranged and customized to your child’s availability and interests.
Parents need to complete the Medical Form and Waiver prior to their child starting Summer Camp. Please remember to bring your own beverage and pack a snack for each session. If you are staying for Lunch Bunch, please bring your lunch. Wayne Art Center is a “nut-free” environment. Please do not bring food items that contain nuts or nut products.
Browse Weekly Themes
Browse by Age
Teen · 12+