Summer Art Camp 2021
Summer Art Camp 2021
A Summer of ISMS:
From Classical to Modern the ISMS of Art
June 1 - August 21, 2020
Information and Medical Form
SAC 2020 Volunteer Application
Download SAC 2020 Brochure
- Early Care · 9-9:30am
- Lunch Bunch · 12-12:30pm
- Half-day Sessions · Morning 9:30am-12:00pm; Afternoon 12:30-3:00pm
- Full-day Sessions · 9:30am-3:00pm
- Late Afternoon Sessions · 3:15-5:15pm
Now in its 36th year, Wayne Art Center’s Summer Art Camp offers art classes in a relaxed, supportive environment that combines serious learning with serious fun! This year’s theme, A Summer of ISMS: From Classical to Modern the ISMS of Art
, invites artists ages 3-17 to discover art history for creative inspiration. With more than 100 classes to choose from, parents can tailor the camp experience for their child. Grouped by age, campers are presented with a variety of media as they build skills in drawing and painting, ceramics, cooking, sculpture, jewelry making, fashion design, photography and more! Nestled in Wayne along the Radnor Trail and home to seven of its own gardens, Wayne Art Center offers an ideal location for outdoor exploration, while spacious, light-filled, air-conditioned classrooms provide safe and comfortable surroundings for campers.
What Summer Art Camp Offers
- Early Drop Off & Lunch Bunch ·
Early Drop Off (9:00 - 9:30 am) and Lunch Bunch (12:00 - 12:30 pm) allows for flexible schedules.
- Friday Art Shows ·
Camper artwork is featured at the end of each camp session, letting campers share their creations with family and friends.
- Theatrical Productions ·
Join us throughout the summer as drama classes present entertaining theater productions.
- Summer Entertainment Series ·
Wayne Art Center presents a free Family Entertainment Series during the summer for campers and their families. Guest artists share their artistic talents and experiences with the community.
- Scholarships ·
Wayne Art Center offers a limited number of scholarships based on financial need. Scholarship requests must be submitted in writing, at least 30 days prior to the class start date to Wayne Art Center’s Executive Director, Nancy Campbell at email@example.com.
- Summer Art Camp T-Shirt ·
Campers receive a free camp t-shirt to design for each class in which they enroll.
- Private Art & Music Lessons ·
Schedule additional lessons that can be customized to your child's availability and interests.
- Registration opens THIS Wednesday, March 4th! Browse all our camp offerings below. Registrations are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. The Camp Information and Medical Form MUST be completed at time of registration, and class space will not be reserved until full payment is received.
Browse by Age
Teen · 12+
Browse Weekly Themes